3M DBI-SALA Rollgliss R550 Rescue Device: 100m
100m rescue kit complete with R550 twin brake descender, rescue hub with drill adaptor, double action connecting carabiner on housing, 9.5mm kernmantle rope with double action snap hooks on both ends and a storage/deployment bag.
The Rollgliss™ R550 offers the choice of controlled descent rescue, evacuation or the versatility of assisted rescue with lifting capabilities. This state-of-the-art, fully automatic controlled descent device can be used for rescue and evacuation from heights up to 1,640 ft. (500m) for one user 310 lbs. (141kg) or 575 ft. (175m) for two users totaling 620 lbs. (282kg). It features 3/8 in. (9.5mm) super static kernmantle rope, and is configured with connecting hardware at each end of the lifeline to operate in both directions. During assisted-rescue scenarios, a fallen worker can be attached to the R550 device, raised to a point that allows their fall arrest device to be removed, then lowered to the ground safely. Remember, during an emergency every second counts! You can count-on and trust the DBI-SALA™ Rollgliss™ systems, in use all over the world; Wind Turbine Construction & Maintenance, Offshore and Land-Based Oil Drilling Rigs, Utility Pole/Tower Construction & Maintenance, Fire & Emergency Rescue Services, Commercial Construction Sites, Industry and MRO Facilities, Government & Military Operations and more!
- Emergency rescue and evacuation from a wide variety of elevated work areas
- Fully automatic controlled descent
- Bidirectional design enables multiple rescues
- Built-in rescue lifting handle
- Integrated pigtail and cam cleat
- Rated for up to 500m height for one user, 175m for two users
- Rated for up to 1640 ft. (500 m) height for one user, 575 ft. (175 m) for two users
- High strength corrosion resistant construction
- Integrated rope ears
- Dual brake design