3M Toxic Particulate Filter (P2/P3)
The 3M 6035 Toxic Particulate cartridge filter provides protection against toxic particulates (P2/P3*). The protective casing helps deflect sparks and splashes of liquid. The casing also assists in environments where decontamination is required.
*Higher P3 protection factors only achieved with a 3M Full Face Respirator, otherwise P2 protection level when worn on a 3M Half Face Respirator.
Common Applications/Hazards: For protection against certain particles, dusts, mists and fumes such as sanding, grinding, cutting, drilling metal, masonry, wood or concrete; carrying out lead or mould remediation and also for certain asbestos tasks.
- Sold as pair
- Lightweight - 35g each (nominal)
- Unique easy to check seal promotes enhanced respirator fit
- Solid top design reduces the chance of premature caking, clogging, or soiling with dirt, grime, water or dust
- Protective casing aids decontamination practices
- Temperature resistant cover protects filter media from heat, sparks or physical damage
- 3M Bayonet Connection System ensures precise and secure locking
- Low profile and well balanced twin filter design
- Suitable for use on all 3M 6000, 7000 & 7500 series Half Masks and Full Face Masks
- Tested and meets specifications to AS/NZS 1716:2003 Class P3 particulate filter when used with compatible 3M respirators