RidgeGear 50M Rescue Winch
The RGR7 is fitted with an up/down clutch locking mechanism. Manufactured from steel with a baked enamel finish, the RGR7 has a 50cm per handle turn allowing for rapid retrieving/lowering of cable. This unit has many applications such as confined space entry, manholes and chemical vessels, etc.
The operative can be winched up or down to safety almost immediately. As most rescue systems lower the casualty, the RGR7 can raise the operative to safe area, if the area below is unsuitable.
The RGR7 is most commonly fitted to the RGR1 tripod for use in the confined access industry, as it can lower a worker into an area where no ladders are fitted.
- Accredited to: EN 1496 A&B
- Cable Spec: 5mm Galvanized Steel Wire Rope
- Connector: Double action. High tensile steel alloy
- Weight: 21.5 kg
- Features: Clutch locking mechanism. Rapid retrieval/lowering of cable
- Gear ratio: 1 : 8 : 9
- Size mm: L 220 x W 350 x D 220
- SWL: Max200 kg