John Bull Cougar 2.0
New Zealand’s trusted and most loved boot. Built tough for local conditions. You can trust John Bull boots to help you get the work done, no matter what your job is. They look good, they feel good. What more is there? You want safety features? The Cougar has those too, including a bull bar to take the kicks. The revolutionary CushionCore technology disperses the energy from your heel and gives you rebound at the front part of your foot - how nice is that?
If you’re into farming, construction, heavy industry, general trade, electrical work, manufacturing, transport, or landscaping, these are for you.
- Revolutionary CushionCore comfort technology absorbs and disperses energy as your heel strikes down while generating rebound at the front of your foot
- Dual-density midsole – World first technology of two compounds injected into the midsole providing superior shock absorption at the heel and providing rebound at the forefront as you step
- Thermo Polyurethane (TPU) outsole with aggressive self-clearing tread pattern providing superior grip, stability and abrasion resistance
- Super cushioning Comf2Bull airflow footbed of soft PU (polyurethane) that’s also antibacterial and washable
- Moulded PU Bull Bar scuff cap
- Broad fitting 200 Joule impact resistant Type 1 steel toe cap
- Standard AS/NZS 2210.3:2009
- ASTM F2413-11 (including electrical resistance Clause 5.5)