LINQ Shock Absorbing Double Lanyard
Item Code: WLE2SNSD
- Australian designed, engineered, and MADE
- Webbing Tenacity= 23kN
- Webbing is UV rated to meet AS/NZS 1891.1 standard
- ‘THETA’ stitch pattern (equals 3300kg strength). Engineered to match webbing strength to ensure no weak point in the harness assembly.
- Contrast stitch thread colour for easy inspection
- Standard LINQ shock absorber is rated for wearer of up to 160kg. Including tooling and equipment
- Drop forged D Transition point doubles as a spare leg stowage point
- Twin leg elasticated with galvanised scaffold hooks
- An exclusive Extended Length Energy Absorber (ELEA) designed to protect a worker of up to 160kg including tools and equipment
- Drop forged lanyard hardware
- Stitching patterns are sewn by computer controlled bar tacking machinery for precision using UV resistant high tenacity polyester yarn with 100newton (10kg) breaking strength
- Unique THETA stitch pattern has 423 stitches resulting in a strength that matches the lanyard’s webbing strength.
- Unique stretchable lanyard design that minimises length of lanyard, preventing tripping or snagging
- Certified & Approved to AS/NZS 1891.1 with “5 ticks” mark of Certification