Pratt Emergency Information Cabinet
Item Code: PHAZCAB
- Fitted with a 003 Combination Lock
- A manifest is required where a premises is storing and handling dangerous goods in quantities that exceed the "Manifest Quantity" as shown in Schedule 2 of the Regulation. Refer to the Regulation for the relevant information required for the manifest document.
- This information should be kept in a suitable Manifest Cabinet located in the premises in a place where it is readily accessible to the emergency services authority.
- A Manifest cabinet should be installed at the entrance to the property and contain;
- Site Map showing the location of hazardous chemicals and the location of all fire fighting equipment.
- Copies of Material Safety Data Sheets for all chemicals stored on site
- A 24 hour phone number to be used in an emergency
- The cabinet should have locking systems compatible to the local Fire Brigade.