Templink Flexible Anchor
The TempLink is a temporary roof anchoring device that can be installed onto a metal or tile roof. The TempLink is an extremely useful item for any person wishing to do roof maintenance where there are no permanent safety anchors. Ideal for attaching through existing fixing holes in metal sheet roofing.
- Multi-directional integral shock absorber designed to absorb energy when a fall is arrested
- Requires standard fall arrest PPE setup for attachment (including inline shock absorber to your ropeline or lanyard)
- Easy to install and remove
- Requires six fixings of size 14-10 (hex head) roofing screws, each fixing no closer than 100mm apart into solid structure
- Compact, portable and lightweight, supplied with carry bag
- SafetyLink TempLink is a One Person Anchor and rated for Fall Arrest