Thorzt Evaporative Cooling Vest
Thorzt Evaporative Cooling material is a unique fabric that absorbs and slowly releases water through evaporation, protecting the wearer against heat stress.
The Thorzt Evaporative Cooling vest utilises a unique polymer chemistry to achieve rapid absorption and stable water storage. The chemical formulation also creates enhanced evaporation and longevity. Users can expect the cooling fabric to provide temperatures that are 10-15ºC cooler than the ambient temperature. The exact temperature difference will depend on humidity, exposure to airflow and other environmental conditions.
- Simply submerge the vest in water for 1-2 minutes, allowing the fabric to absorb the water
- Gently squeeze out any excess water, wipe dry and the vest is ready to wear
- Simple V-neck with zipper closure; works for a wide range of people and uses
- Can provide 5-10 hours of cooling relief per soaking
- Lightweight, easy to activate, and durable
- Comfortable quilted nylon outer with water repellent nylon liner
- Machine washable up to 60°C