Arax Wet Grip Cut D Glove
Delivering dexterity, durability and grip the Arax Wet Grip offers the highest level of Cut, Abrasion and Tear resistance in accordance with EN 388 and Australian Standards. If you want a cut resistant glove that performs well across a variety of conditions, the Arax Wet Grip is your best pick! Best-matched to medium to heavy industries such as automotive and construction applications.
Black nitrile dip with sand finish absorbs liquids and oils for improved grip when handling oily or greasy parts.
- Arax® Knit Technology with EN 388 Cut D Protection
- EN 388 Level 4 Abrasion Resistance (the highest abrasion resistance rating in accordance with Australian Standards)
- EN 388 Level 4 Tear Resistance (the highest tear resistance rating in accordance with Australian Standards)
- EN 388 Level 3 Puncture Resistance
- Black Nitrile Sand Dip for superior grip in wet, greasy conditions
- ProChoice's Bare Hand Technology (BHT) for improved dexterity and sensitivity
- Contact heat resistant to 100ºC
- Approvals: EN 388 4X43D / EN 407 X1XXXX