Style 995 is part of Blundstone's range of Xfoot™ Rubber Safety Boots. Blundstone's Work and Safety Boots have a 2 year manufacturer's warranty.
Luxury PU footbed with arch support and the revolutionary PORON® XRD™ to provide extra cushioning and absorption/redirection of shock with every step taken. Also anti-bacterial, breathable and washable.
- Black platinum quality leather high leg 185mm height safety boot
- Water resistant upper
- 7 eyelet lacing with lace locking device
- Moulded TPU toe guard for added leather protection
- Kevlar stitching on critical seams
- Padded tongue and collar
- Thermal regulating Bamboo lining
- Low density shock absorbing polyurethane midsole
- New rubber outsole designed to specifically increase slip resistance in varied environments. - excellent cut and slip resistance, impervious to hydrolysis and microbial attack - heat resistant to 300°C - oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- Broad fitting 200 joule impact resistant Type 1 steel toe cap
- Fitted shank for maximum torsional stability
- Non-metallic penetration resistant insole compliant to BS EN ISO 20345:2004
- Certified to: Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 Classification 1-ID 2815
- Certified to: Standard ASTM F2413-11 including electrical shock resistance. (Clause 5.5)