Argyle Flame Retardant Taped Overalls
Item Code: FTPCO
- 300gsm 100% Cotton Day/Night Overall
- Long Sleeve - Zipped front
- Arc rating: ATPV= 8.6 Cal/cm² (according to NFPA 70E hazard risk category (HRC) levels), exceeding the 8 Cal/cm² minimum requirement for HRC 2
- Right breast pocket with flap closure and inside breast cellphone pocket - velcro closure
- Hi Vis breast pocket with flap closure
- Hanging trouser pockets Side entry openings
- Twin stitched front and back rise (crutch)
- Stress points bar tacked
- Twin stitched pockets, seam and waist seam
- Flap to conceal and protect zips
- YKK plastic vislon two way zip
- FR UltraFlect retro-reflective tape
- Manufactured from quality shrink-proofed dyefast fabric. Materials have been selected to withstand the severe tests of industrial use and harsh commercial laundering.
- Garment complies with: Flame retardant standards EN 470.1, EN 340, EN 531, EN ISO 11611:2007, EN ISO 11612:2008 and EN ISO 14116:2008.
- Design complies with: AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 Day/Night Use.
- Material complies with: AS/NZS 1906.4.2010 Registered Design No# 409311