LINQ Essential Harness
LINQ full body harnesses have been medically engineered and certified to provide the wearer with maximum safety, comfort and versatility whilst working at height. These harnesses are Australian designed and engineered and comply with AS/NZS1891.1.
The LINQ essential harness is suitable for industry applications including scaffolding and warehouse work and ladder access.
- Large Dorsal Dee Ring
- Front Belay Loops
Fall Arrest, Construction, Ladder, Scaffolding, Warehouse, Positioning Restraint, Tower Work
- Medically designed for maximum moment of impact safety
- Harness Design minimises wearer injury during and after fall
- Pebble-weave Webbing Design provides maximum grip precluding incidental buckle slippage
- Integrated Webbing strap and hardware placement minimises impact injury
- Combined belay loop sub pelvic strap positioning reduces risk of throat and facial injury
- Medically tested Standing Step alleviates the dangers of Suspension Trauma
- Retro-reectivity built into webbing
- High Tenacity Polyester Webbing for enhanced resistance to UV and common solvents (contact LINQ help line if in doubt)
- 160kg Wearer capacity (combined weight of wearer; clothes and tools) when used in conjunction with a LINQ Shock Absorbing Lanyard.
- Articulated chest Strap and shoulder Adjustment points, designed for female users.
- AS/NZS 1891.1:2007
- Webbing Material - Polyester; 45mm; UV Resilient; Solvent Resistant*; Liqui-pel water guard option available
- Buckle Material - Corrosion resistant electrophoresis; high tensile light weight alloy steel
- Fall Arrest Hardware - Drop Forged corrosion resistant electrophoresis high strength alloy steel
- Thread - Polyester; 9.81Newtons (10kg); Extension at break 19.5%
- Stitch Pattern - THETA Pattern combines 313 stitches to exceed 28kN of strength. ASNZ compliant colour contrast
- Plastic Material - UV stabilised high density polyethylene
- Weight - 2.04kg
- Web Tenacity - Range- Min 28kN Max 30kN
- Drop Forged Dee Rings - Alloy Steel (standard): 40kN; Aluminium or Stainless Steel (option): 22kN minimum
- Buckle Strength - 12 to 17kN model dependent; laser etch or hard marked on buckle
- Standards Compliance - AS/NZS 1891.1; with “5 ticks” mark of certification
- Padding Material - Neoprene Laminate