LINQ Retractable Lanyard 2.5M
Engineered for extreme workplace situations, with the addition of a swivel connection point, the LINQ Retractable Lanyard has been developed to be durable and efficient. It extends and retracts automatically, allowing the user to operate within the recommended work area permitted by the AS/NZS Standard. The lanyard maintains tension which clears the work zone of any loose and dangerous excess webbing. In the event of a fall, a brake activates, arresting the fall and reducing the impact of the fall.
- Material: Polyester
- Width: 50 ± 1 mm
- Thickness: 1.3 ± 0.2 mm
- Breaking Strength: 23kN (Min.)
PLASTIC COVER MATERIAL – SHOCK PACK
- Material of tear web: Nylon
- Static Preload Strength: 2.5 kN
- Material: High-tenacity polyester
- Colour: White
VITAL TEST COMPLIANCE
- Static Strength: 15 kN for 3 minutes
- Dynamic Performance: Maximum breaking force does not exceed
- 6kN in the line when tested on a free falling mass of 100 kgs
- Retractable webbing maximum length : 2.5m
- Supplied with 2 x Screw Gate 18mm Karabiners.
- Inbuilt textile Energy Absorber for shock absorption.
- Durable internal protective steel casing made up of medium carbon steel and black galvanizing coating.
- Minimum Breaking Strength > 15kN
- Weight : 1.20 kg ± 10 gm
- AS/NZS 1891.3 section 1.6