LINQ Tactician Rigger Harness
LINQ full body harnesses have been medically engineered and certified to provide the wearer with maximum safety, comfort and versatility whilst working at height. Including a unique and innovative suspension trauma strap (engineered and medically trialed to eliminate suspension trauma/orthostatic intolerance) the strap allows the wearer to stand and stimulate the muscles that pump blood back to the body's vital organs with the increased blood flow reducing the risk of suspension trauma and associated dangers. These harnesses are Australian designed and engineered and comply with with AS/NZS1891.1 and should be a consideration for your next harness purchase.
Fall Arrest, Construction, Ladder, Scaffolding, Warehouse, Confined Spaces
- Large Dorsal Dee Ring
- Front Belay Loops
- Integrated Suspension Trauma Strap
- Proled Slotted Buckles
- Shoulder Conned Space / Rescue Loops
- High Strength Light Weight Slotted Buckles
- Tangle-free Triangle Back Mesh
- Confined space/rescue loops (standard on all tactician and elite harnesses).
- Suspension trauma strap (standard feature on tactician and elite harnesses).
- Frontal fall arrest attachment belay loops for improved comfort, balance and safety in the event of a fall.
- Chest strap positioned below the breast line to reduce the risk of throat and facial injury in the event of a fall.
- Buckles are easy to adjust and designed for zero slippage even during extended wear.
- Buckle padding under all connecting buckles for added comfort.
- Elastic tidy loops designed to retain excess webbing post adjustment.
- Interwoven reflectivity strips for increased low light wearer visibility.
- Backing triangle mesh.
- 30kN tenacity of webbing and UV rated to exceed AS/NZS 1891.1.
- Medically designed for maximum moment of impact safety
- Harness Design minimises wearer injury during and after fall
- Pebble-weave Webbing Design provides maximum grip precluding incidental buckle slippage
- Integrated Webbing strap and hardware placement minimises impact injury
- Combined belay loop sub pelvic strap positioning reduces risk of throat and facial injury
- Medically tested Standing Step alleviates the dangers of Suspension Trauma
- Retro-reectivity built into webbing
- High Tenacity Polyester Webbing for enhanced resistance to UV and common solvents (contact LINQ help line if in doubt)
- 160kg Wearer capacity (combined weight of wearer; clothes and tools) when used in conjunction with a LINQ Shock Absorbing Lanyard.
- Articulated chest Strap and shoulder Adjustment points, designed for female users.
- AS/NZS 1891.1:2007
- Webbing Material - Polyester; 45mm; UV Resilient; Solvent Resistant*; Liqui-pel water guard option available
- Buckle Material - Corrosion resistant electrophoresis; high tensile light weight alloy steel
- Fall Arrest Hardware - Drop Forged corrosion resistant electrophoresis high strength alloy steel
- Thread - Polyester; 9.81Newtons (10kg); Extension at break 19.5%
- Stitch Pattern - THETA Pattern combines 313 stitches to exceed 28kN of strength. ASNZ compliant colour contrast
- Plastic Material - UV stabilised high density polyethylene
- Weight - 1.4kg
- Web Tenacity - Range- Min 28kN Max 30kN
- Drop Forged Dee Rings - Alloy Steel (standard): 40kN; Aluminium or Stainless Steel (option): 22kN minimum
- Buckle Strength - 12 to 17kN model dependant; laser etch or hard marked on buckle
- Standards Compliance - AS/NZS 1891.1; with “5 ticks” mark of Certication
- Padding Material - Neoprene Laminate