This lace up leather boot provides additional ankle stability at a price point package making it ideal for the apprentices and part timers. The Steel Toecap provides protection while the PU midsole provides shock attenuation helping to fight fatigue at the end of a long day at work. TPU outsole for improved durability and resistance to breakdown compared to conventional dual density PU soles.
- STEEL Toecap: Complies with Australian/New Zealand (AS/NZS 2210), European (EN-ISO 20245) and American standards (ASTM F2413-11).
- 150°C/302°F Heat Resistant: TPU sole that is hard wearing and highly resistant to hydrolysis, microbial attack, oils, acids and organic fats.
- SLIP RESISTANT: Sole designed for maximum traction in each phase of the gait cycle and on all types of surfaces.
- H2O RESISTANT: Footwear designed to shed water.
- PU Midsole: Polyurethane midsole for cushioning, shock attenuation and a comfortable ride.
- EVA Innersole: Cushioned foam innersole for improved step-in comfort.
- ForefootFlex: Forefoot flexibility to provide a smooth and efficient toe-off.
- HeelBevel: Rounded heel to provide a smooth transition from initial contact to foot-flat.
- Rake10mm: Heel to forefoot differential of 10mm shifts the body mass forward helping to reduce strain on the calf muscles.
- Meets Australian Safety Standards AS/NZS2210
- Meets European Safety Standards EN-ISO 20345
- Meets USA Safety Standards ASTM F2413-11
- Height: 160mm / 6”
- Weight: 650g / 1.43lb