3M Peltor Optime II Hart Hat Earmuff Class 5
3M™ PELTOR™ Optime™ II Earmuffs, H520P3GS/E have been developed for demanding noise-hazard environments. A suitable choice for environments with substantial industrial noise or construction machinery, like airports and agricultural work.
Get high level hearing protection that muffles even extremely low frequencies with 3M™ PELTOR™ Optime™ II Earmuffs, H520P3GS/E. They’re ideal for use in loud, demanding environments with substantial industrial noise such as airports and construction sites where hard hats are required. Multiple adaptor options are available for compatibility with a wide selection of helmets. Our helmet mounted earmuffs in classic green reduce noise levels up to 29 dB. The large space inside the cups helps reduce heat and moisture build-up, and the soft, wide cushions help decrease pressure around the ears, making them comfortable to wear for long periods. The cushions and foam inserts, available as Hygiene Kits, are easy to replace if they become worn or damaged, extending the life of the product.
- Compatible with 3M 25 mm hardhats and visors. Also includes 30 mm hard hat adapter.
- Reduces noise levels up to 29 dB
- Large space inside the cups helps minimise heat and moisture build-up
- Soft, wide, cushions help reduce pressure around the ears
- Cushions and inserts available as replacement Hygiene Kits