At Active Safety we understand that purchasing product online can be difficult as you’re unable to touch, feel or try on items you wish to purchase. Therefore we offer a flexible returns policy where if you’re not happy with any product you have purchased you can exchange or return the product for a full refund within 14 days of invoice provided it meets our return criteria.
- Contact is made with Active Safety prior to return of goods letting us know what you’re returning and why. You will be supplied with a Returns Authorisation number.
- All goods being returned are in original packaging and resalable condition.
- A copy of the tax invoice with your Returns Authorisation Form is sent with returned goods.
Please note that:
- Active Safety takes no responsibility for returned products damaged or lost in transit.
- Shipping costs will not be refunded for products returned for credit.
- Goods returned without an RA number will not be processed.
- Returns made outside of the 14 day timeframe are at the sole discretion of Active Safety and may incur a restocking fee of up to 15% if approved.
- Custom made, special order, clearance & end of line items are not eligible for exchange or refund.
Damaged, faulty & incorrect goods
If you find that the goods you have received are in some way damaged, faulty or incorrect to what you have ordered, we at Active Safety will ensure that these goods are collected free of charge and a replacement is sent to you as soon as possible. If this is the case, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 228 723.
Active Safety, 1/3 William Pickering Drive, Albany, Auckland 0632