Ferno Vertical Roll-up Rescue Stretcher
The Ferno Vertical Rescue Stretcher’s roll-up, compact and lightweight design makes it ideal for high angle, confined space, horizontal or vertical rescue. When deployed the wrap-around concept becomes rigid and gives the patient a feeling of security as well as protecting limbs and body from further injury during evacuation procedures. The Vertical Rescue Stretcher is fitted with many carry handles as well as six lifting slings that provide a good variety of options for transportation and lifting.
Also supplied standard is an integral and comprehensive, colour-coded, full body restraint system that includes a padded head restraint, six over body restraints, shoulder and groin straps along with a generous foot strap to assist with vertical lifts. When not in use the Vertical Rescue Stretcher rolls up and is easily housed within the cordura storage bag which doubles as a backpack.
- Constructed from internal high density polyethylene with a mixture of tough 1000 and 1680 denier Cordura with a heavy polyurethane coating
- Various carry handles and lift slings provide many options for transport or evacuation lifting
- Integral, colour-coded, head, shoulder, groin and foot restraints
- Six exterior restraint straps assist to wrap and secure stretcher around the patient
- Includes a Cordura storage bag with backpack shoulder straps
- 201cm length
- 82cm widest width, 45cm shortest width
- 8kg weight
- Horizontal Load Limit: 350kg
- Vertical Load Limit: 250kg