John Bull Wildcat
A no-nonsense boot. Durable yet comfortable, they’re perfect for tough conditions. The soles will stand up to extreme heat and are cut and penetration resistant.
If you’re a tradie, builder, electrician, landscaper, farmer, or forestry worker, or work in manufacturing, transport, heavy industry, infrastructure or the mining, oil and gas industries – these are your boots.
- Claret Bullhide lace up ankle safety boot with penetration resistant insole
- Penetration Resistant midsole.
- Comf2Bull footbed which is a soft PU (polyurethane) with gel inserts at the high impact strike points
- TPU toe guard
- Fully lined with padded collar and tongue
- Dual density PUR polyurethane midsole/nitrile rubber outsole
- Outsole increases cut and slip resistance and is impervious to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- Outsole heat resistant to 300 degree celcius
- Broad fitting 200 Joule impact resistant Type 1 Steel toe cap.
- Certified to: Standard AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 Classification 1
- ASTM F2413-11 (including electrical resistance Clause 5.5)