This functional and durable double gusset slipon boot is ideal for the tradesman wanting bang for their buck. The Steel Toecap provides protection while the PU midsole offers a smooth cushioned ride. The TPU outsole provides improved resistance compared to dual density PU soles to hydrolysis, microbial attack, oils, acids and organic fats.
- Australian Safety Standards AS/NZS2210
- Meets European Safety Standards EN-ISO 20345
- Meets USA Safety Standards ASTM F2413-11
- Height: 160mm / 6”
- Weight: 690g / 1.52lb
- STEEL Toecap: Complies with Australian/New Zealand (AS/NZS 2210), European (EN-ISO 20245) and American standards (ASTM F2413-11).
- 150°C/302°F Heat Resistant: TPU sole that is hard wearing and highly resistant to hydrolysis, microbial attack, oils, acids and organic fats.
- H2O RESISTANT: Footwear designed to shed water.
- SLIP RESISTANT: Sole designed for maximum traction in each phase of the gait cycle and on all types of surfaces
- PU Midsole: Polyurethane midsole for cushioning, shock attenuation and a comfortable ride.
- EVA Innersole: Cushioned foam innersole for improved step-in comfort.
- ForefootFlex: Forefoot flexibility to provide a smooth and efficient toe-off.
- HeelBevel: Rounded heel to provide a smooth transition from initial contact to foot-flat.
- Rake10mm: Heel to forefoot differential of 10mm shifts the body mass forward helping to reduce strain on the calf muscles.